Care and Institutions with Elizabeth Lanphier
Overview & Shownotes
Clinical ethicist and professor of philosophy Elizabeth Lanphier joins the Examining Ethics podcast to discuss the relationship between care and justice, and what an ethic of care might look like in institutional settings.
For the episode transcript, download a copy or read it below.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to people and ideas mentioned in the show
- Elizabeth Lanphier, “An Institutional Ethic of Care”
- “Why we should care about ‘care ethics’ “
- More information about the basics of care ethics
- Virginia Held
- Justice versus care ethics
- Ideal and nonideal theory
- Margaret Urban Walker
Thanks to Evelyn Brosius for our logo. Music featured in the show:
“Gin Boheme” by Blue Dot Sessions
Wisehart, Christiane and Lanphier, Elizabeth, "Care and Institutions with Elizabeth Lanphier" (2022). Examining Ethics Podcast. 64, Scholarly and Creative Work from DePauw University.