Prindle Post Education Edition: COVID-19 Summer 2022
The Prindle Post is the Prindle Institute for Ethics’s online source for pieces that examine and explain the ethical dimensions of current events and culture.The Prindle Institute regularly produces print editions containing some of our favorite Prindle Post articles on a given topic. Our latest edition covers topics related to COVID-19. Each Prindle Post workbook includes comprehension and focus questions for each article, as well as vocabulary and activity support.
What Is The Prindle Post?
How To Use This Book - Eleanor Price
How To Talk About Ethics in the Classroom - Tucker Sechrest
How To Create and Use a Stakeholder Map - Kara Jedele
A Note on Objectives and Standards for Teachers - Kara Jedele
1. Expertise in the Time of COVID-19 - Jaime Watson
2. The Quandary of Contact-Tracing Tech - Rachel Robison-Greene
3. Informed Consent and the Joe Rogan Experience - Ken Boyd
4. The Heartless Matter of Organ Transplantation COVID Vaccination - Richard Gibson
5. Underrepresentation in Clinical Trials and COVID-19 - Lauren Lamore
6. Medical Challenge Trials: Time to Embrace the Challenge? - Giles Howdle
Prindle Institute for Ethics, "Prindle Post Education Edition: COVID-19 Summer 2022" DePauw University, published with PALNI Press, 2022. ISBN: 978-1-956390-11-7