Prindle Post Print Edition 2020: Democracy
The Prindle Post is the Prindle Institute for Ethics’s online source for pieces that examine and explain the ethical dimensions of current events and culture. The Prindle Institute regularly produces print editions containing some of our favorite Prindle Post articles on a given topic. Our latest edition covers topics related to democracy. Each Prindle Post workbook includes comprehension and focus questions for each article, as well as vocabulary and activity support.
Mission Statement - Andrew Cullison
How To Use This Book - Eleanor Price
How To Talk About Ethics in the Classroom - Tucker Sechrest
How To Create and Use a Stakeholder Map - Kara Jedele
A Note on Objectives and Standards for Teachers - Kara Jedele
1. “Is the Filibuster Democratic?” - Alex Layton
2. On the Question of Strategic Voting - Matthew Silk
3. Women, Representation, Revolution - Rachel Robison-Greene
4. What’s Wrong with State Media? - Andrew Bobker
5. Press Freedom in Australia: Democracy, Transparency, and Trust - Desmonda Lawrence
6. To Keep or Not to Keep? Electoral College and Presidential Representativeness - Evan Butts
Prindle Institute for Ethics, "Prindle Post Print Edition 2020: Democracy" DePauw University, published with PALNI Press, 2020. ISBN: 978-1-956390-10-0
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.